PRICING FOR SINGLE CHARACTER DESIGN
The Pricing below is updated on 15 April 2020. Unit: USD.
Basic Service ($15)
Standard Paper Size
Optional Larger Size
1 Day (Rush Delivery)
5 Words (or fewer)
25 Words (or fewer)
(*check the Term Explanation below)
• The Character Design will be delivered to you in a high-resolution PNG or JPG file format, 300dpi, in a transparent background or a plain color background per your request on the order page.
• If you need other image formats, please just request in the Brief.
• A vector-based image (usually .AI or .EPS) can be infinitely scaled without loss of quality or pixelation. This original, layered design file allows you to make future edits to the design (for example: change the size, edit colors, edit character details).
• Vector File is highly recommended in most Print-on-demand platforms (where you sell t-shirts and other merchandise).
• Normally I use Adobe Illustrator to create your designs (vector format: AI, EPS, SVG, PDF), but if you need an Adobe Photoshop file (PSD), just let me know.
Standard Paper Size:
• The Character Design will be delivered to you in US Letter Size (8.5" x 11", or 2550x3300 pixel, 300dpi) or A4 Paper Size (21cm x 29.7cm, or 2480x3508 pixel, 300dpi). This is the proper file standard for printing.
• If you prefer a file standard for uploading on t-shirt and merchandise platforms (for example Printful, Teespring, Spreadshirt, etc), just mention this in the Brief. In this case, I will create a transparent PNG in 4500x5400 pixel, 300dpi for you.
Optional Larger Size:
• This Upgrade is used in case you need a file with a larger printing size for your specific purpose (A3 Paper Size or Tabloid Paper Size for example).
• This time delivery is counted after receiving all information related to the illustration from the client's Illustration Brief.
• This is the time delivery for the first version, applied for business days from Monday to Friday. After that, we will come to the revision step and the final delivery at a later time.
• We don't guarantee the total time delivery for a Character Design as it depends on the time we work together on the revision step. But from our previous orders, the average time delivery for 1 character is 5-8 days.
• Please check more information about the time delivery in our Working Process.
• Normally the time delivery for 1 character is 3 working days - this is the maximum time to deliver the initial version, we will try to deliver sooner if possible.
1 Day (Rush Delivery):
• The Rush Delivery Upgrade is for 1 initial version of the design. Later steps will take more time to finish (based on our discussion after that and revisions needed). But if you choose this Upgrade, we will take your order as a higher priority and try to complete it in a shorter time than normal.
• With the Non-Commercial Use including in Basic Service, you can use the illustration/design to post on your personal blogs, as print it a gift for your friends, family members, have it printed in your personal book (not for sale), print out for your kid to add colors, for your students' lessons at school, or decorate your house.
• If you like to use it for other Promotional/Commercial Purpose (reselling in any different form, or use it to promote your products/services), please add the Upgrade of Commercial Use in your order.
• With this Upgrade, after the order is completed, you have the Commercial Use of the Final version of 1 Character Design. You have the right to use the Final version for any purposes you want, or edit it later if you need.
• The Commercial Use is only applied for 1 Final Version of the Character, not the other versions(s) that you don’t choose during the revision steps. If you want to own the right to use other version(s), please mention it in our discussion and we will send you an offer for that extra.
• We won't reuse the Final version after the order is completed, but we still have the right to use the design to show in our live portfolio as examples of our business' previous works and post on our social media.
• If you prefer to own the full rights of the design (we transfer the full rights to you and won't use it in any cases), please choose the Upgrade of Exclusive Rights instead.
• With this Upgrade, after the order is completed, we transfer the Full Rights of the Final version of 1 Character Design, and you own the design 100%. You have the right to use the Final version for any purposes you want, use it for commercial purposes, or edit it later.
• The Exclusive Rights is only applied for 1 Final Version of the Character, not the other versions(s) that you don’t choose during the revision steps. If you want to own the right to use other version(s), please mention it in our discussion and we will send you an offer for that extra.
• We won't reuse the Final Version after the order is completed and we won't use the Final Version to show in our live portfolio as examples of our business' previous works and post on our social media. Anyways, we still have the rights to reuse and promote the version that you don't choose during the revision steps.
• The Basic Service doesn't include any text in the design. If you want to add text, please choose this Upgrade (with 5 Words or 25 Words) while you make your order.
• We offer Unlimited Revision for each character design. Unlimited Revision will be considered based on your initial request on the Illustration Brief.
• If you change your idea after receiving our design (the first and revised versions we deliver to you based on your Initial Request on your Brief), there will be an extra cost for each additional request of revision. In this case, it is +$10 per time we receive an Additional Revision from you. (We can still edit the design without charge if it is just a minor change).
If you have any questions during making your order, don't hesitate to send us a message. We are glad to help!